ASK LLC d.b.a. BI Scorecard will not disclose personal information about you without your consent.
• AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE. BIScorecard®.com is an online information service provided by Analytic Solutions Know-How (ASK) LLC. ASK LLC agrees to sell to you, as a Subscriber, and you hereby agree to purchase, a license (“License”) to access the documents online or to download and store the “pdf” version on your computer. Online access is provided for one year from the initial subscription date, as long as the Subcriber logs on using the same username and password. Subscriber agrees to pay ASK LLC the fee set forth on the Site. By clicking the “Subscribe” button above, Member agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
• COPYRIGHTS/LICENSE AGREEMENT. (a) The documents are the property of ASK LLC and are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Subscriber acknowledges that access to the documents is limited to the License terms set forth herein and any expansion must be in writing. Except as expressly provided herein, or by any license terms which may accompany a document, the granting of the license to access and use the documents is conditioned on the subscriber’s agreement not to disclose, copy, disseminate, redistribute, or publish any part of a document to any other party . Subscriber shall have the right to use the documents solely for its own internal information purposes. Except as set forth in this section, reproduction of the documents in any form or by any means is forbidden without ASK’s written permission, including but not limited to: (1) information storage and retrieval systems; (2) recordings and retransmittals over any network (including any local area network); (3) use in any timesharing, service bureau, bulletin board or similar arrangement or public display; (4) posting any downloaded document to any other online service (including bulletin board or the Internet); or (5) sublicensing, leasing, selling, offering for sale or assigning the document. Subscriber agrees to maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such document. Upon request, Subscriber agrees to provide ASK evidence of such compliance. ASK shall have the right to audit Subscriber to verify compliance.
3. COMPENSATION. All Subscription licenses are final sales and any fees paid by Subscriber for access to documents are non-refundable. If ASK determines that the Subscriber has allowed other people to access the web site via the subscriber’s username or otherwise, ASK will automatically invoice the subscriber for each additional user who has accessed the documents.
4. TERMINATION. This Addendum may be terminated at any time for any reason by ASK, in its sole discretion. This Agreement will automatically terminate without notice if the Subscriber fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. The provisions regarding Compensation, Copyrights/License Agreement, Limitation of Liability and Warranty continue to apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will ASK be liable for any damages incurred by Member arising as a result of its reliance on the Documents.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY/WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. All documents are provided on an “as is, as available” basis. ASK expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties as to accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information with respect to the documents. The information in the documents has been obtained from sources that ASK believes to be reliable. Subscriber warrants that it will not seek to hold ASK liable for any damages whatsoever based on the opinions rendered within the documents.